Subject: Re: SE Linux vs SE NetBSD !!
To: Elad Efrat <>
From: Travis H. <>
List: tech-security
Date: 08/29/2006 16:28:55
On 8/29/06, Elad Efrat <> wrote:
> And why is SELinux required for the above?

Did I say SELinux was required?

I was explaining how a SELinux policy can be shared and still be useful.

> Like in systrace? (see 'systrace -A' too)

Systrace has similar capabilities.

I've heard the code is not very polished or actively maintained, but I have
not looked for myself.  It seems to work without any problems on my
OpenBSD ports, but I'm not certain exactly how it is configured at the
Unix "guru" for rent or hire -><-
GPG fingerprint: 9D3F 395A DAC5 5CCC 9066  151D 0A6B 4098 0C55 1484