Subject: Re: Importing PaX features to NetBSD
To: Jason V. Miller <jmiller@securityfocus.com>
From: Travis H. <solinym@gmail.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 12/19/2005 22:26:29
On 12/19/05, Jason V. Miller <jmiller@securityfocus.com> wrote:
> While implementing the entire PaX feature-set into NetBSD might not be a
> trivial task, I believe that it's very worthwhile, and couldn't imagine a
> better project to dramatically enhance the overall security of NetBSD.

I'd like to see it, or something like type enforcement.  I've used
NetBSD or its ancestors since the early 90s, but I feel like if you
want security OpenBSD, TrustedBSD, SELinux or hardened gentoo might be
better choices now.
--
http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/  -><- You are free... to do as
we tell you!