Subject: Re: Two factor auth & netbsd
To: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: tech-security
Date: 10/21/2005 22:49:11
--RDS4xtyBfx+7DiaI

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 01:20:56PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Daniel Carosone wrote:
>=20
> >Vasco tokens, via RAIDUS and PAM.
>=20
> 	They have quite a nice range there - could I ask what models
> 	you're using?=20

300's and go3's, with radiator as the server.

> They also have a software solution (Digipass for
> 	Java phones) which looks intriging...

All depends on your trust/threat model and intentions and usage.. this
doesn't really suit ours.  I can see the attraction for more casual
uses, but the same kind of thing could be achieved with an s/key
generator on the phone for essentially zero cost.

--
Dan.

--RDS4xtyBfx+7DiaI

--RDS4xtyBfx+7DiaI--