Subject: BSD Privacy Guard status?
To: Manuel Freire <droggo@gmail.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-security
Date: 10/02/2005 21:22:12
Hi Manuel,

I've briefly had a look at your SoC project's description, and I'm not
sure at what state this project is (seeing that there's discussion about
importing elsewhere). Can you please shed some light here:

Is it a C-library only right now?
Or are there related userland tools, that mimic something like gpg?
If so, what are the commands for commone gpg operations in your tool?
 	(See http://www.netbsd.org/developers/pgp.html for some ideas of 'common'
 	 use - key generation, key signing, signing documents, checking
 	 signatures, encrypting and decrypting documents)
What is the level of interoperability with GnuPG, PGP and related
 	standards?

  - Hubert