Subject: BSD Privacy Guard status?
To: Manuel Freire <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-security
Date: 10/02/2005 21:22:12
Hi Manuel,

I've briefly had a look at your SoC project's description, and I'm not
sure at what state this project is (seeing that there's discussion about
importing elsewhere). Can you please shed some light here:

Is it a C-library only right now?
Or are there related userland tools, that mimic something like gpg?
If so, what are the commands for commone gpg operations in your tool?
 	(See for some ideas of 'common'
 	 use - key generation, key signing, signing documents, checking
 	 signatures, encrypting and decrypting documents)
What is the level of interoperability with GnuPG, PGP and related

  - Hubert