Subject: Re: ssh(d) with kerberos on NetBSD 2.0?
To: Johan A.van Zanten <johan@giantfoo.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-security
Date: 09/23/2005 05:33:14
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Johan A.van Zanten wrote:
> Assuming not, does your running sshd process have read privs on
> /etc/krb5.keytab ?  (Or where ever the extract service principal key is
> stored?)

I guess so.
After poking around a bit, it seems that the problem was _some_
misconfiguration on my side.

After some playing around with it, I'm starting to understand Kerberos a
bit better. Now to go back to that solaris box, after it works so fine on
my three NetBSD machines (two of them running inside qemu :).

Thanks for the help, stay tuned for more as I venture into this. :)

  - Hubert