Subject: Re: PCSC-lite under NetBSD
To: None <>
From: Christian Palomino <>
List: tech-security
Date: 03/08/2004 19:39:38

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:25:26 -0300
Nelson Murilo <> wrote:

> I found it at
> [...]
> Omnikey Cardman 4000 (1.0.2)  	     Download   (24K)
> PC/SC Lite driver for the Omnikey 4000 PCMCIA smartcard reader.
> [...]

Oh, yes, I also got it, and even the newer PCSC for linux driver at Omnikey's web, but both of them fail due to "PCMCIA support is not installed on your system!", I guess it tries to use the linux kernel module... thanks anyway. I guess I should find deep inside myself the time and courage to try to develope a driver by myself, which i haven't done before.

Thanks again.

Christian Palomino
GPG FingerPrint: BFF6 784E 01D1 1722 90C2 276A 00CD 900D 624D 100F

Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (NetBSD)