Subject: VPN IPSec
To: None <tech-security@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Palomino <zakhrin@freeshell.org>
List: tech-security
Date: 10/09/2003 18:54:45
--=-abkTpws0CFCWet6fDQ2p

Hi everyone,

 At wprk, wee've set up a Cisco VPN router to give acces to some branch
offices and mobile users to our WAN. Router to router VPN works fine,
and also Windows Laptops. We just setup de IPSec, and configure de VPN
with an internal IP address.

 I'd like to be able set up some mobile users with NetBSD also. I've got
IPSec with racoon IKE working properly, but I can't get the point in how
to set up the "virtual" internal IP to be "inside" my company's WAN.
Should I set up routed in my laptop and route myself through the tunnel,
setting my "virtual" IP address as an alias in my ifconfig?

Regards

--=-abkTpws0CFCWet6fDQ2p

--=-abkTpws0CFCWet6fDQ2p--