Subject: Re: gzip issues
To: Toru TAKAMIZU <ttaka@earth.email.ne.jp>
From: David Porowski <dproski@erols.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 07/04/2003 11:51:42
greetings & salutations, and apologies,

I mis-spoke in my previous email, as NetBSD fixed this
issue (refer to NetBSD SA-2002-02).  The direct page is
<ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/security/advisories/NetBSD-SA2002-002.txt.asc>

As gzip 1.2.4 is rather "long-in-tooth" , I guess that this
issue has been covered (and fixed) quite some time ago.
mea culpa.

David Porowski    <dproski@erols.com>