Subject: Re: Source code for Racoon and isakmpd
To: Ravi Ramamirtham <rrshanks@charter.net>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: tech-security
Date: 01/29/2003 14:04:28
"Ravi Ramamirtham" wrote:

>Hi,
>     I am evaluating a port of Racoon and isakmpd to a
>non-Unix platform. How do I get hold of the source code
>for these? All I get from Kame/NetBSD websites are
>precompiled packages but no easy way to get the source
>code like the IP stack.
>      Any suggestions/pointers would be greatly
>appreciated.

You can download NetBSD's source code via ftp:

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6/source/sets/
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/

depending on whether you want 1.6 or -current sources.

Source is also available via CVS as documented in:

	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/current/#using-anoncvs

The CVS repository can be browsed via the web:

	http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/