Subject: Re: 1024 bit key considered insecure (sshd)
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: pgreen <polytarp@m-net.arbornet.org>
List: tech-security
Date: 08/30/2002 17:39:52
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:38:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: pgreen <polytarp@m-net.arbornet.org>
To: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
cc: Michael W Mitton <mmitton@hmcon.com>,  <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>,
     <tech-security@netbsd.org>,  <misc@openbsd.org>
Fcc: sent-mail

What I'm thinking, is that we need a solution based on real fact.  Even a
normal high-school kid could see that this isn't scientific atol.  What
I'm suggesting:  something based on universal rhetoric.

What does this mean?  Well, I think some formulae should do the trick of
explaining it:

	8 ** x
	----
        \
         \
         /       sin(6 ** x) * ( 4 5 6    -  ( 5 4 5)
        /                        8 2 5 )
        ----

	(define square (x)
		(+ x x x)
		(square (x))
	)

I think this prooves my point.
It is a non-rhetorical system of encryption.
Will we still rely on the old system?
	I think not.