Subject: Re: rfc2228 in ftpd
To: Jason R Thorpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: None <email@example.com>
Date: 07/03/2002 09:00:08
again, my opinion on moderation:
- moderation against openbsd.org has to be removed
- histories, reasons behind moderation has to be clearly documented
on www.netbsd.org, less than 5 clicks away from the top page
- a policy which can allow re-evaluation for moderation (if someone
abuses) should be there, and it has to be done against the offending
person, not for a domain
and in general: this communication problem is mutual. both ends has
to change. in the current situation, both end tickles other end to
barsark mode and the situation goes to madness.
- theo has to construct words with greater, greater care. have a cup
of coffee and review the text before clicking "send" button.
- older netbsd folks has to learn to forget. also, there are
(false) assertions and accusations made on posting from older netbsd
folks, which has to stop.
firstname.lastname@example.org is a legal email address. i might start posting
articles using it.