Subject: Re: rfc2228 in ftpd
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 07/02/2002 20:22:34
On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 09:00:08AM +0900, itojun@iijlab.net wrote:
> 	- older netbsd folks has to learn to forget.  also, there are
> 	  (false) assertions and accusations made on posting from older
>         netbsd folks, which has to stop.

Can you provide a concrete example of a "false accusation"?  Please keep
in mind that to be a "false accusation" a statement must both be an
accusation and be false.  Also please keep in mind that the truth-value
of most statements is not related in any way to how those statements might
make you, me, Theo DeRaadt, or anyone else *feel*.

I'm sorry it's so inconvenient to you that Theo continues to make threats
when he doesn't get what he wants.  However, it must be stated that the
fact that you are inconvenienced does *not* make the observation that Theo
is still making threats any less true.