Subject: Re: rfc2228 in ftpd
To: None <,,>
From: Jason R Thorpe <>
List: tech-security
Date: 07/01/2002 10:51:46
[ Trimmed the CC list so that people aren't getting this mail N times. ]

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 07:38:06PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:

 > I hereby *demand* that my emails to netbsd mailing-lists be bounced to the
 > moderator as well, even though they originate from
 > Either that, or stop bouncing's emails to moderators.

Heh, now this is funny.  :-)

While I'm not in a position to make or implement any such policy (I gladly
gave up my administrative positions in the NetBSD Project long ago), my
response to you would be:

	No, and if you don't like it, don't post to the NetBSD lists.

        -- Jason R. Thorpe <>