Subject: how do I do this with our ipsec...
To: None <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 06/22/2002 13:44:58
So I want to do something that isn't that weird if you think about it,
but which isn't that obvious to do. I have a wireless host, and I'd
like to shove all cleartext traffic into an IPSEC tunnel to the NetBSD
based gateway to the wired network, but not bother to double-encrypt
stuff that is already in IPSec.

I can't figure out for the life of me if it is possible to set this
up, or how I'd try to do it. Yes, I've read our manual pages. They
aren't very informative. Could someone with clue perhaps drop me a
note?

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@piermont.com