Subject: Re: is sunrpc safe?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: joe bsd <joebsd1@yahoo.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 02/17/2002 01:29:07
Thanks for your help,

I just turned sunprc off.  This is on my firewall
machine and I'm not using NIS or NFS.  If I don't
need it, I figured I might as well close it.

One more thing,

This is my home machine and since getting laid off
I don't have much need to ssh into it from the
outside. I was wondering how I can get it to
only accept ssh connections on the internal
interface.

Joe