Subject: Re: Testing my firewall
To: Sam Carleton <>
From: None <>
List: tech-security
Date: 07/24/2001 16:46:38
setup a rootwar make a guest account or ask if you take it down you get a
shell i am sure a bunch of people will try to do stuff be prepared if it
is on fast internet connection you might get overwhelmed

Sincerly, Setient
reach me on aim as setient
reach me on icq as 1899702
as always you can call me at 1-978-835-7882