Subject: Re: what to put into cryptosrc-intl tree
To: None <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-security
Date: 06/24/1999 12:16:56
    >> I agree with this. People use kerb IV. Even if we think it's not as tough
    >> as we'd like, people still use it. As such, we should support it.

    Aidan> Supported, yes, but should it be imported or made a pkg?

  Is there any way to modularize things so that the seventeen thousand
different crypto mods to telnet/telnetd that I see coming can be selected a
bit easier? This is my criteria for whether or not it is a package: does it
need to change code that is otherwise part of the base system?

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|  firewalls  [