Subject: Re: Security FAQ / online links
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Jan B. Koum <jkb@best.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 08/15/1998 23:45:59
	I put together a FreeBSD Security How-to. It is oriented for an
average user. I tried to keep it BSD specific, but it is based on
FreeBSD. Feel free to look at it, link to it or borrow text from it (as
long as credit to my name is given *grin*).
	You can find it at www.best.com/~jkb/howto.txt

-- Yan

www.best.com/~jkb/         Unix users of the world unite:
www.{free,open,net}bsd.org | www.linux.org | www.apache.org | www.perl.com
"Turn up the lights, I don't want to go home in the dark."