Subject: [Fwd: SANS Network Security Digest, June 98]
To: None <tech-security@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Bartram <scottb@iis.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 07/02/1998 11:30:48
--------------C2686250E9F2AF1821B6F38F

FYI, I've asked SANS to add NetBSD to their 4.4BSD resource list...
--------------C2686250E9F2AF1821B6F38F

          (Netscape Messaging Server 3.5)  with ESMTP id AAAF25
          for <scottb@iis.com>; Thu, 2 Jul 1998 06:22:38 -0400
	by gort.iis.com (8.8.8/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA18591
	for <scottb@iis.com>; Thu, 2 Jul 1998 06:23:46 -0400 (EDT)
	by ice.clark.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA06363
	for <scottb@iis.com>; Thu, 2 Jul 1998 06:25:01 -0400 (EDT)