src and xsrc merge proposal

I propose to merge src and xsrc into a single source tree.

Rationale:

 - xsrc (0.9GB) is around 22.5% of size of src+xsrc (4GB), which is
still significant but hardly important enough to maintain the split.
 - xsrc is not restricted to Xorg these days and ships libraries for at
least Wayland.
 - It is cost to maintain build machinery for two repositories that can
be desynced.
 - Easier to analyze repository changes without looking intwo two
distinct repositories.
 - After recent Andrew Doran's SMP improvements, in my personal feeling
DVCS perform well in large repositories now.
 - We could rename the src repository to netbsd and merge CVS history of
src and xsrc in one tree(*). This is a request from certain developers
and I find it valuable.

There is an option to preserve xsrc's history and merge it into src/ or
reset it (redirecting to an archived xsrc tree) and import freshly into
src/. It is hard (impossible without rewriting older branches?) to merge
history without confusing developers and breaking older snapshots and
this is why I am proposing to reset it and freshly import into src/.