Re: NetBSD-specific mercurial documentation

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 2:32 PM <coypu%sdf.org@localhost> wrote:
> i've been told one thing holding us back from ditching CVS is
> documentation, so:
> https://www.netbsd.org/developers/mercurial/
>
> hope that helps.
> please let me know of any more steps needed.

Thank you so much for doing this!

I noticed that the documentation says to pull from anonhg, but then
goes on to show "hg push". I assume that will not work.

Which brings me to the question: if I were to use hg for development,
can I push to the main repo from it? Or would I need to have a cvs
repo on the side and awkwardly apply my commits one by one in there?

--
Benny