Re: NetBSD & Fossil

Gour <gour%atmarama.net@localhost>:
> While chatting with some people in #netbsd I got feeling that some devs are
> concsidering that Fossil does not scale for their needs.

Disclaimer: I'm not a netbsd dev, just the VCS domain expert that will be
assisting with the conversion when it happens.

I concur that Fossil is probably not suitable or a project of this size.
Furthermore I suspect the designer of Fossil would say the same; there
are hints of this in the Fossil documentation.

I am prepared to assist with a Fossil conversion if that is the decision;
because Fossil can build a repository from a fast-import stream my tools
should all just work.

However, I think the practical choices are git or hg.