Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ocamlnet

=> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 01:17:35PM -0400, gary%duzan.org@localhost wrote:
=>
=>  > I've even managed some success doing incremental
=>  > conversions from CVS (though the CVS repo could use a bit of cleanup to
=>  > make it seamless).
=>
=> if you mean the NetBSD CVS repository please elaborate...

   Sorry, no. This was a CVS repo we have at work. The main issue there
was with some files that were removed then readded, with the deleted
version having a newer timestamp in CVS. The versions after the restore
were not preserved. Other than that, though, doing incremental
conversions has been smooth.

   I have attempted to do NetBSD repo conversions in the past, but the
main issue was memory, as the changeset building code is a pig. I'll
make another attempt when I get a chance. Maybe it would be a good
excuse to buy that new hardware with 32GB RAM I've been looking at...

                                       Gary Duzan