RE: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ocamlnet

> But it requires a great deal of git-fu.
[…]
> (It seems obvious to me that git is the only
> reasonable choice these days, but perhaps that's not the common view
> here.)

Personally I don't see anything wrong with svn.  Some think the distributed
model is a huge benefit, but with a HA svn server and hot backup in a DR site,
I don't see much practical difference.

But then, I'm in the subset of devs that's been using cvs/svn forever, with not
much git-fu.  I've tried to wrap my head around the mindset, but I just don't
"get" git.

Tim
--
Tim Larson                                          402.933.0638?
Software Engineer                                  RemitPro, Inc.