tech-repository archive

Re: Fossil updates & github copy

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 04:44:11PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> Hi all,
> just a note about the on-going repository conversion. After a bunch of
> clean ups for the src tee, I am now at the point where I consider it
> stable in terms of repohacking. The fossil repository for src has been
> recreated from scratch and can be found at
>, mirrored at

Hi Joerg. Very impressed with your work over the past months, including
your assistance w/ the Tcl conversion from CVS to fossil. Thanks,
and congratulations!

q: are these large repos build w/ the --delta option? Rebuilding manifests
on the large repo used to be quite an operation (I'm sure you did this,
but thougth I'd ask rather than assume).

> This and the pkgsrc repo ( and
> are updated automatically, typically with a
> delay of around 2h for src and 1h for pkgsrc.
> I've also added a git export to the loop. You can find the git
> conversions at and
> Only down side here is that due to
> broken incremental fast-import in git, this adds over 20min latency.
> Joerg

Brad Harder
Method Logic Digital Consulting