Re: Fossil updates & github copy

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 04:44:11PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> Hi all,
> just a note about the on-going repository conversion. After a bunch of
> clean ups for the src tee, I am now at the point where I consider it
> stable in terms of repohacking. The fossil repository for src has been
> recreated from scratch and can be found at
> http://netbsd.sonnenberger.org, mirrored at
> http://src.aydogan.net/

Hi Joerg. Very impressed with your work over the past months, including
your assistance w/ the Tcl conversion from CVS to fossil. Thanks,
and congratulations!

q: are these large repos build w/ the --delta option? Rebuilding manifests
on the large repo used to be quite an operation (I'm sure you did this,
but thougth I'd ask rather than assume).

-bch

--
Brad Harder
Method Logic Digital Consulting