tech-repository archive

Update on fossil repositories

Hi all,
I've recently updated the hardware on the machine I am using the for
fossil conversion runs to include a SSD. This has dramatically speed up
the process and I now expect the fossil repo to be up-to-date with a
window of 2-3 hours.

The NetBSD src tree can be found at, a
copy to speed up the cloning and help save my bandwidth can be found at
This file has a size of ~2.4GB.

The pkgsrc tree can be found at, the
plain repo at
Note that this is a fresh trace and uses a different project id than the
earlier copy. This file has a size of ~610MB.

The copies on are synchronised at midnight UTC, so you
want to avoid obtaining it after that :) Primary reason for having the
secondary copy is that my upload bandwidth is quite limited (compared to and it avoids the initial rebuild step as well.