CVS repository conversion issues

Hi all,
I've started a couple of Wiki pages at http://wiki.netbsd.se/Category:Repository_Conversion to help keep track of repository issues that I (and any other wikifiddler) find. So far it just has a couple of pages covering Mercurial conversion in general and "hg convert" in particular.

I've structured the "hg convert" page with a general introduction so that people who haven't installed Mercurial before can get up and running a conversion as quickly as possible. The rest of the page covers the specific issues found with one issue per section.

I'll upload my notes about conversion to subversion tonight and it would be nice if someone could add a git conversion page.

Cheers,
Lloyd