Re: git copies of cvs modules available

Hi.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%panix.com@localhost>
wrote:
> I am starting to think the FreeBSD team were pretty perceptive to go with
> svn, as, perhaps, the least-worst available option...

This doesn't change the conversion problem, which will have to be
handled anyway. I will not comment further on SVN as I think is even
worse than CVS.

Wrt the conversion issue, I am more a fan of keithp's parsecvs way
rather parsing cvs output. However, this way is a bit more painful and
parsecvs doesn't work porperly with our ,v files (some of them are
corrupted anyway).

 - Arnaud