Re: git copies of cvs modules available

Thus wrote Marko Schütz (MarkoSchuetz%web.de@localhost):

> While it is a little off topic, it reminded me of the following.
>
> Wouldn't it be nice if we'd convert lots (most) PRs to automated tests
> which would then automatically be run against each and every
> commit...?

Look at source-changes occasionally.

We just about manage three builds a day on TNF hardware at present.
We tend to have a bit more than three commits per day. (On a good day, by
a factor of 20).

Any automated activity per commit, post-commit, on TNF servers, that
exceeds "send a notification email", is unrealistic. Developers with
commit access are supposed to compile-test and test -before- commit.

What you describe is a cute idea for a project approaching ten thousand
lines of code and 20 commits a week. NetBSD differs from that by a lot.

regards,
        spz
--
spz%serpens.de@localhost (S.P.Zeidler)