Alternate read-only source management system

Hello,

   It would be nice if TNF would keep a netbsd repository with some
decentralized source management system. Please note that I'm not talking
about a migration from CVS to something else -- I just a repository
which TNF keeps up to date, and which might as well be considered "read
only".

   I don't really care what system is used for the decentralized
repostiory, as long as:
   1) It's decentralized (obviously)
   2) It's in pkgsrc

   Just to make development and tracking -current somewhat faster/easier
for people like me.

   Or some pointers to unofficial, but reliable, decentralized netbsd
repositories would be welcome.

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson