Subject: Re: OpenRISC port to NetBSD
To: Nir Mor <nir.mor@gmail.com>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org>
List: tech-ports
Date: 03/19/2006 13:28:01
--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

Hi Nir,

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 04:48:03AM +0200, Nir Mor wrote:
> I am enthusiastic about the NetBSD,OpenRISC and Wishbone projects.
>
> I began the port of OpenRISC to NetBSD.

sorry for the late response. Yeah i think that would be good addition
though i wonder how many (FPGA) boards there are it sure wouldn't be bad to
start the efford :)

For more advice on starting a branch or whatever for processor ports i'd
advice you to contact core@NetBSD.org.

Success,
Reinoud

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb