Subject: Palm Zire
To: None <tech-ports@NetBSD.org>
From: Nick Vanderweit <nickv_111@yahoo.com>
List: tech-ports
Date: 01/02/2004 18:43:17
--Apple-Mail-2-301316743

Hi! My name is Nick Vanderweit. I am 11 years old and just bought a
Palm Zire 21 falsely remembering that it could run NetBSD. I was
saddened when I found that the closest port was hpcmips. I wanted to
know if you could add it to your list of future ports. I would really
like if it would have Graffiti strokes (hopefully Graffiti 2) and still
be able to run Palm OS. I was also wondering if I could somehow help
make NetBSD possible for the Palm platform. I am looking for a good
place to start. Mabey I could make a program that kept all the Graffiti
strokes and (possibly) boot a NetBSD partition. But how to make a
partitioner... Also, everything would have to be tiny, as I have only 8
MBs of RAM...

From,
Nick
--Apple-Mail-2-301316743

Hi! My name is Nick Vanderweit. I am 11 years old and just bought a
Palm Zire 21 falsely remembering that it could run NetBSD. I was
saddened when I found that the closest port was hpcmips. I wanted to
know if you could add it to your list of future ports. I would really
like if it would have Graffiti strokes (hopefully Graffiti 2) and
still be able to run Palm OS. I was also wondering if <italic>I
</italic>could somehow help make NetBSD possible for the Palm