Subject: Re: NetBSD on a VT8601A (PLE133) north bridge motherboard
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: None <netbsd@enos.jayhackers.net>
List: tech-ports
Date: 11/14/2002 17:31:09
Hey, what have you noticed on this..  what version are you using of
ipnat?  See my problem is that ipnat totally stops working after about
18 hours or so...

If its a bug in ipnat, there must be a fix somewhere for it....  That's
a pretty major issue to a lot of people.  I'll try using the latest
version of ipnat.  Right now i'm using netbsd-current kernel and ipnat
from release 1.6.  (The 1.6 kernel won't run on my system because it
gives memory errors and page faults and stuff)

Greg