Subject: Re: Hardware Supported by NetBSD
To: Jared ''Danger'' Earle <>
From: Perry E. Metzger <>
List: tech-ports
Date: 07/05/2002 09:28:58
"Jared ''Danger'' Earle" <> writes:
> I'm trying to port NetBSD to my cup of tea, but it keeps kernel
> panicking on refill. This is odd, because I ported it to my toaster
> and my bookcase easily enough and it survives bread- and
> book-replacement fine.
> Any hints?

What kind of tea are you using? It needs to be thread safe. You can
determine if the tea is thread safe by placing a length of white
cotton thread inside the tea, then rinsing the thread out and
determining if the color of the thread has permanently changed.

Perry E. Metzger
"Ask not what your country can force other people to do for you..."