Subject: Re: Suggestions Wanted
To: None <pete@kazmier.com>
From: Yong S. Yi <ysyi@drip.async.org>
List: tech-ports
Date: 08/15/2000 11:16:29
Hmm, I'm still on this mailing list.. I thought I unsubscribed a long while
ago...

Anyhow, I think you should consider porting it to Black & Decker toasters.
People have always joked, "NetBSD will run on your toaster." And B&D is an
ideal choice 'cos it's cheap. 'Course I'd assume you'll have to make an
investment in a set of Dremel tools & some ARM-based (or whatever) board.
Just think of the possibilities!

--
Yong S. Yi       KeyID =  0x8B4FF151       http://www.async.org/~ysyi/
PGP Key Fingerprint = EF C0 BE 0F 00 C1 2F A1  AC B2 14 A1 09 7D 0E 87

Thus spake Pete Kazmier (pete@kazmier.com):