Subject: how to pkg_add teTeX monster?
To: None <tech-ports@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: tech-ports
Date: 06/20/2000 17:28:09
I was trying to pkg_add the teTeX suite, and it complains bitterly
of not having enough temp space.  I set the environment variable
PKG_TMPDIR to point to a free 1 gig drive.  It shows up correctly
in the environment.  Yet, pkg_add complains of insufficient tmp space.
I also tried specifying it in the -t template option, and that did
not work either.

System is pmax 1.4.2.

Anyone have any ideas of what is not finding what?

Does it need sh rather than csh?

I could run it up from source, but that would have to be an overnight run.
I was trying to be lazy and use precompiles, instead....(:+\\...

Thanks

Bob