Subject: Re: a porting idea.
To: Christian E. Hopps <chopps@merit.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: tech-ports
Date: 11/15/1999 19:58:18
	I've seen AGS+s for a few hundred dollars on ebay - 68040, 16MB
	ram plus flash, I _think_ multibus internally, and a whole bunch
	of network interfaces...

	Maybe we should put up a page listing suggested platforms
	people might want to look at porting NetBSD onto, and contact
	people @netbsd.org who would be willing to provide (some)
	assistance...?

		David/absolute