Subject: Re: porting to Sun JavaStation-1
To: Michael Cerrato <mec@cise.ufl.edu>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: tech-ports
Date: 09/15/1998 01:51:11
The SUNW,CS4321 is the audio chip.

I'm kinda curious about "su at obio0" though.

NetBSD-current was just recently updated to handle the slightly different
mapping of "zs" ports found in the SPARC Voyager, and given what you
report, I bet that you have the same problem.

As for the keyboard, if it's not a Sun-standard keyboard, then perhaps one
of the keyboard and mouse drivers from the i386 or arm32 (the Shark uses
PS/2 keyboards and mice) would do the trick, once the serial port is
mapped. However, Sun has been using those DIN-style (round) connectors for
their keyboards for quite some time; have you tried plugging a Sun keyboard
and mouse in?

	curious,

	Erik