Subject: I appreciate all the responses!
To: None <tech-ports@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Cyron <cyron@voicenet.com>
List: tech-ports
Date: 11/19/1996 23:53:28
All of your responses have been extremely helpful.
As of right now I think He's going to stick with NT, Only cause of IPX/SPX
support.
I spent most of the day trying to set it up to connect to his other
machine...
And either it's the hub or it's his machine...
the Nec Express server's Hardware for the most part isn't to proprietary,
It uses a Cirrus Logic Video card, Arcnet Nic Card, I don't remember who
made the SCSI Controller...
I Think it was a R4400, Is that a 100mHZ? processor?
OpenBSD looks good, and I'll look into linux for Mips Port...
Thank you and keep the comments coming...
				Cyron

Time Whales the Sounds of subtle Whispers
Like Ducks Farting against the Wind...

   __
(   o   )
  \  /         Cyron Design