Subject: Re: New Device Drivers
To: Robin Birch <robin@falstaf.demon.co.uk>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: tech-ports
Date: 08/21/1996 15:19:45
On Tue, 20 Aug 1996 21:16:59 +0100 (BST)
 Robin Birch <robin@falstaf.demon.co.uk> wrote:

 > Is there any documentation describing the requirments for writing a device
 > driver for NetBSD.  The area that I am principly interested in is the
 > mechanism for interfacing with the operating system.

Right now, the best documentation is the various drivers around the
tree.  I'm working on some better documentation, time permitting, but I
can't promise a timeframe.

I can answer specific questions, if you have them.

 -- save the ancient forests - http://www.bayarea.net/~thorpej/forest/ --