Subject: Re: Binutils on ftp.ci.com.au updated ...
To: None <tech-ports@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@highland.com.au>
List: tech-ports
Date: 11/20/1994 19:15:42
(Mike thanks for reminding me)

One thing I *should* have mentioned with the below is that it is `work
in progress'.

"J.T. Conklin" <jtc@cygnus.com> is co-ordinating the integration of
changes NetBSD requires to the GNU binutils tool chain.  More than any
thing, I've got these changes up for ftp so that J.T. can look at them.
Hopefully, eventually, my changes will be integrated into the GNU source
tree (once they become stable :-).

If your looking to ensure that your NetBSD architecture is supported by
future releases of GNU binutils, contact J.T.

sorry to not mention this first time,

			Andrew

Excerpts from mail: 18-Nov-94 Binutils on ftp.ci.com.au u.. =>
tech-ports@NetBSD.ORG (306)