tech-pkg archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

pkgsrc problems noted during branch prep



As usual I'm building on multiple platforms, each with the packages that
I care about (on that platform).  (I'm newly using bob on NetBSD, which
has been mostly good after working through some issues.)

I am not asserting that any of these are regressions from 2026Q2; I'm
writing to see if anyone else here is either having a different
experience or knows how to fix.

* macOS 15

  - rust-bin fails (missing library path; I sent mail about this to -users)
  - modular-xorg-xquartz fails (likely minor issue with nettle headers)

* NetBSD 11 (and likely others with a newish compiler)

  - mongodb4 (impacts unifi; separate message tomorrow about that)

* general - gdt issue

I plan to address these at some point but highly unlikely pre-branch.

  - erlang-jose (won't build if old jose isn't installed, due to
    incorrect header path searching)
  - ejabberd (doesn't build in bulk because it downloads things)


I'll follow up with more; NetBSD 10 and macOS 26 builds are still not
done.


Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index