Re: rust broken?

rust failed because of... drumroll...

PKG_OPTIONS.curl=-http2

I had run in to this before, and had taken this option out of mk.conf in most places but forgot to remove it from my template. I've used this because of all the extra stuff needed when http2 is enabled (like how liblinear, libimagequant and similar made / make compiling a simple package take overnight).

Quick rant: I wish rust build logs were readable. I can't understand anything from them. For instance, "fatal: not a git repository" is misleading. Any line starting with "fatal" when it isn't is just plain wrong :P

Sorry for the noise!

John