Re: Scripts with PHP shebang & mbedtls (wip/hiawatha)

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 14:54:16 +0000, Kevin Bloom wrote:
> I'm working on bringing www/hiawatha up-to-date in wip/hiawatha and
> I'm running into an issue with some of the installed php scripts
> that get installed, namely, `lefh`. [...]

Hi Kevin,

I have been sitting on a hiawatha package for a few months... there are
a couple of TODOs open still. I didn't care much about the php let's
encrypt setup, so I didn't look at that.

> My last question is related to the TLS library this package uses,
> security/mbedtls. There are 2 options: using the vendored version or
> system version. [...]

I allowed for both internal and external mbedtls, but half of the time
the package does not build with the external one, so internal is
preferred. Upstream is good at keeping the library up to date (often
better than security/mbedtls).

Cheerio,
Hauke

--