Re: py-libxml2 fails to build on Linux

Am 17.03.24 um 15:57 schrieb David H. Gutteridge:
Hmm, well, in textproc/py-libxml2/Makefile, there's a lengthy comment
that pertains to this issue. Looks like it needs more attention.

(I've never noticed this, as I have correct search paths supplied first
through other means.)

Thanks, I should have read the Makefile before complaining!

Manually editing python/setup.py to remove /usr/include makes it build for now, but that's not a permanent solution unfortunately.

--
Benny