Re: Switching default version of PHP/RUBY and retirement...

On Fri, Feb 02, 2024 at 01:27:43PM +0000, Stephen Borrill wrote:
> I want to see php56 kept (and probably php74), certainly until the time that
> it is unable to build and fixing it is too much work.

This is probably a pet peeve of mine and this is not intended to
target Stephen, but

- there is no reason given why it should be kept
- there is no offer to maintain it, just asking other to do work

Please consider time others have to spend if you request stuff like
this...
 Thomas