samba4 libnss_winbind.so and libnss_wins.so symlinks PLIST failure

Hi,

I got failing samba4 build on Linux with this:

=> Checking file-check results for samba-4.19.3
ERROR: ************************************************************
ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /data/projekte/pkgsrc/work/net/samba4/work/.destdir/data/pkg:
ERROR:         /data/projekte/pkgsrc/work/net/samba4/work/.destdir/data/pkg/lib/libnss_winbind.so
ERROR:         /data/projekte/pkgsrc/work/net/samba4/work/.destdir/data/pkg/lib/libnss_wins.so
ERROR: ************************************************************
ERROR: The following files are in /data/projekte/pkgsrc/work/net/samba4/work/.destdir/data/pkg but not in the PLIST:
ERROR:         /data/projekte/pkgsrc/work/net/samba4/work/.destdir/data/pkg/bin/winexe
ERROR:         /data/projekte/pkgsrc/work/net/samba4/work/.destdir/data/pkg/man/man1/winexe.1

The libnss ones I have on two systems, the missing winexe one
apparenlty enters the picture when wine is installed on the host
system. I guess that can be hard-disabled until someone wants a custom
remote code execution service for Windows hosts(?!).

But the libnss symlinks puzzle me. Random documentation on the web
(samba wiki) suggests that these should be created only by the admin to
activate the NSS plugins, anyway, not on package install. But we got
them in PLIST. But not only that, they're mixed between PLIST files:

samba4$ grep libnss PLIST*
PLIST:lib/libnss_winbind.so
PLIST:lib/samba/private/libnss-info-samba4.so
PLIST.Linux:lib/libnss_winbind.so.2
PLIST.Linux:lib/libnss_wins.so
PLIST.Linux:lib/libnss_wins.so.2

Does that make sense? Is libnss_winbind.so _not_ a symlink on NetBSD?
Is a dangling link being installed?

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis
HPC @ Universität Hamburg