Re: Workaround for Suspended (tty output) in python?

Does anyone have a clue about what to do about python's tendency to hang
with "Suspended (tty output)" when output is sent to a file? I'm not a fan
of running all things pkgsrc in tmux because of this rather annoying bug.

I've never seen that, so it is certainly not a tendency that happens in my
use of Python.

Just tried on a completely clean system:

Installed NetBSD 10.0_RC1 from amd64-install.img.gz from nycdn.NetBSD.org, selected "fetch and unpack pkgsrc" using "pub/pkgsrc/current", then rebooted.

After boot:

cd /usr/pkgsrc/lang/python312
make package > /tmp/python.log 2>&1 &

After a short while: