Re: Summary of implicit DEPENDS problem

* On 2023-11-27 at 08:33 GMT, Edgar Fuß wrote:

 * Problem 3: buildlink3.mk inclusion guards
You probably know an order of magnitude more about bl3 than me, but it
appears to me that one could either use include guards that depend on the
buildlink method or use different bl3 files altogether for full/build.

Yeh I was thinking about the latter case this morning, and I think for cases where it's suitable it would provide a cleaner and more explicit way of handling things.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com