merging cairo-gobject into cairo?

Hi!

I can't really tell why we have a separate cairo-gobject package split
off from the cairo package (built from the same sources).

It only adds a glib2 dependency, which I think is not heavy
considering that cairo already uses fontconfig, freetype2, png, and
pixman.

Normally I wouldn't care, but the update for cairo to the latest
version switches to the meson build system, and I don't know how to
build only the cairo-gobject part in that setup, so the cairo-gobject
package (wip/cairo-gobject) does another full build of cairo (but with
the glib2 dependency this time) and only installs the files needed by
cairo-gobject.

1. Does someone know how to only partially build cairo-gobject with
   meson?

2. If not, should we merge cairo-gobject into cairo? With SUPERSEDES
   support in pkgin it's not so annyoing as it was previously.

Cheers,
 Thomas